18 Mar 2020, 11:10 by RANsquawk Desk
- US Equity futures have resided at limit-down throughout the European session
- Debt complex has been heavily subdued while the DXY has printed fresh YTD highs
- Fed established a primary dealer facility to support market function beginning March 20th which will last at least 6 months for 90-day loans
- Former VP Biden was declared winner in the Florida, Illinois and Arizona Democrat primaries
- Looking ahead, highlights include US Building Permits and Housing Starts, Canadian CPI, DoEs, NZ GDP,...
24 Jan 2020, 11:41 by RANsquawk Desk
- European bourses are firmer this morning, as sentiment improved overnight as the WHO did not declare an international emergency
- UK Flash PMIs beat expectations, though GBP has slipped post-release; January BoE cut expectations are back to near 50/50
- OPEC+ have reportedly discussed an output cut extension until the end of 2020
- US President Trump will sign the USMCA trade deal at the White House on January 29th
- Looking ahead, highlights include US Flash...