02 Dec 2021, 06:55 by Newsquawk Desk
- Asian equities traded tentatively following the declines on Wall St where major indices extended on losses
- Selling stateside was exacerbated on confirmation of the first Omicron case in the US
- DXY oscillates around 96.00, EUR/USD remains above 1.13 and GBP/USD eyes 1.33
- TRY was pressured again after Turkish President Erdogan replaced the Finance Minister
- Looking ahead, highlights include EZ Unemployment Rate, US IJC,...
31 May 2021, 06:55 by Newsquawk Desk
- Asian equity markets began the week subdued with risk appetite sapped amid holiday closures for key global markets
- Headline Chinese Manufacturing PMI slightly missed expectations whilst Non-Manufacturing topped forecasts
- DXY heads into the EU session around 90.00, EUR/USD trades circa 1.22 and GBP/USD eyes 1.42
- Key GOP Senators in infrastructure discussions with the White House suggested over the weekend that they were still looking for a...