Newsquawk Week Ahead - Dec. 5-9th - highlights include OPEC+, RBA, BoC, China Trade and CPI data, Uni. of Mich. Sentiment
To download the report, please click here.
If you would like to subscribe to receive the research sheets directly in your inbox, you can now do so under the Research Suite section of the portal. To subscribe simply check the box next to "Email these reports" under the desired category.
MON: Eurogroup; Chinese Caixin Services PMI (Nov), EZ, UK & US Composite/Services PMI Final (Nov), EZ Retail Sales (Oct), US ISM Services PMI (Nov).
TUE: RBA Policy Announcement; Norges Bank Regional Network (Q4), US Georgia Runoff, EIA STEO; German Industrial Orders (Oct), EZ & UK Construction PMI (Nov), Canadian Ivey PMI (Nov).
WED: BoC, BCB & NBP Policy Announcements; Australian Real GDP (Q3), Chinese Trade Balance (Nov), Swiss Unemployment (Nov), German Industrial Output/Production (Oct), EZ GDP Revised (Q3), Employment (Q3).
THU: RBA Bulletin; Australian Trade Balance (Oct), US IJC (w/e 3rd Dec).
FRI: ECB TLTRO.III Repayment Publication; Chinese CPI (Nov), Norwegian CPI (Nov), US PPI Final Demand (Nov), Uni. of Michigan Prelim. (Dec).
02 Dec 2022 - 21:11- Research Sheet- Source: Newsquawk
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts