Newsquawk Central Banks - PREVIEW: Norges Bank rate decision due Thursday 22nd September 2022
To download the report, please click here
If you would like to subscribe to receive the research sheets directly in your inbox, you can now do so under the Research Suite section of the portal.
To subscribe simply check the box next to "Email these reports" under the desired category.
- Expected to hike by 50bp to 2.25% and present a hawkish revision to the Repo Path.
- Action which is merited by the current inflation backdrop and ongoing concern around its trajectory.
- However, a more-hawkish announcement cannot be ruled out, particularly given aggressive action from peers and the weaker NOK; though, the consumption implications perhaps lessen such a view.
21 Sep 2022 - 14:20- Research Sheet- Source: Newsquawk
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts