Chinese Politburo says it will keep economic operations in a reasonable range
- Will stablise employment and prices in H2.
- Will stick to its dynamic zero-COVID policy.
- Stabilise property market.
- Ensure delivery of property projects.
To increase energy supply and food security.
- Macro policies need to play a role in expanding demand.
28 Jul 2022 - 09:56- Important- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts