Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) Q3 2022 (USD): EPS 0.28 (exp. 0.22), Revenue 127.1bln (exp. 127.45bln); Q4 22 revenue view 140-148bln (exp. 155.150bln)
- AWS: 20.54bln (exp. 21.191bln).
- Online stores: 53.49bln (exp. 54.525bln).
- Physical stores: 4.69bln (exp. 4.731bln).
- Subscription services: 8.90bln (exp. 9.156bln).
- Third-Party Seller Services: 28.67bln (exp. 28.429bln).
- Operating income 2.53bln (exp. 3.11bln)
- Operating margin 2% (exp. 2.48%)
- Intl oper margin -8.9% (exp. -7.71%)
- Fulfillment expense 20.58bln (exp. 21.58bln)
- Seller unit mix 58% (exp. 56.7%)
Reaction details (21:04)
- AMZN -21% after market
- US equity futures hit with NQ -3.2% and ES -1.4%.
Analysis details (21:02)
Weightings S&P 500: 3.18% Nasdaq-100: 6.92%
27 Oct 2022 - 21:01- Important- Source: SEC
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts