Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) Q2 2022 (USD): GAAP EPS -0.20 (exp. 0.13), Revenue 121.2bln (exp. 119.09bln)
- Pre-tax loss of USD 3.9bln included in non-operating expense form common stock investment in Rivian (RIVN).
- Online net sales 50.86bln (exp. 51.81bln).
- Physical stores net sales 4.72bln (exp. 4.42bln).
- Third-Party seller services net sales 27.38bln (exp. 26.05bln).
- Subscription services net sales 8.72bln (exp. 8.81bln).
- AWS net sales 19.74bln (exp. 19.41bln).
- International net sales 27.07bln (exp. 28.8bln).
- Third-party seller services net sales excluding F/X +13% (exp. 6.96%%).
- Subscription services net sales excluding F/X +14% (exp. 12%).
- AWS net sales excluding F/X +33% (exp. 31.7%).
- Operating income 3.32bln (exp. 1.57bln).
- Q3 net sales 125-130bln (exp. 126.97bln).
28 Jul 2022 - 21:01- Important- Source: Amazon
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts