BoE Monthly Decision Maker Panel data - February 2023
- DMP members’ one-year ahead CPI inflation expectations decreased to 5.9%, down from 6.4% in January.
- Three-year ahead CPI inflation expectations also declined to 3.4% in February, from 3.7% in January.
- Expected year-ahead wage growth remained at 5.7% in February. Realised annual wage growth ticked back up to 6.6% in February.
- Recruitment difficulties started to rise again in February, with 45% of firms were finding recruitment ‘much harder’ than usual. That represents an increase from 35% in January.
- Expectations for year-ahead employment growth rose in February, with the single month data rising from 1.2% to 2.7%, and the three-month average increasing from 1.5% to 1.9%.
02 Mar 2023 - 09:30- Important- Source: BoE
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts