US President Biden in the New York Times: "My Plan to Extend Medicare for Another Generation"
- "These negotiations, combined with the law’s rebates for excessive price hikes, will reduce the deficit by USD 159bln"
- "Get rid of the $35 per month cap for insulin we just got for people on Medicare. And remove the current $2,000 total annual cap for seniors."
via NY Times
Analysis details (10:11)
Remarks on Medicare are in-fitting with a WaPo piece earlier in the session, available here.
07 Mar 2023 - 10:07- - Source: NY Times
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts