Russian Deputy PM Novak says OPEC+ sees no need for further output reductions despite lower than expected Chinese demand
- Russia to redirect 140mln/T of oil and products meant for Europe to Asia in 2023.
- Russia achieved the necessary oil output cut level in April.
Analysis details (07:33)
- Reminder, the total cuts announced by OPEC at the start of April amount to 1.157mln BPD (from May through to the end of 2023), and with Russia's previously announced 500k BPD, this equates to an OPEC+ tally total of 1.657mln BPD.
27 Apr 2023 - 07:30- Important- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts