NOTICE: Due to the upcoming UK bank holiday and US Memorial Day holiday on Monday 25th May, the desk will be running a reduced service alongside the subsequent market closures
- On Sunday May 24th the Asia-Pacific service will open at its regular time of 2200BST/1600CDT with the European service also opening at its regular time of 0630BST/0030CDT on Monday 25th May given that European markets will be open for trade.
- The European service will run to 1800BST, upon which the desk will close. Note, there will be no US service thereafter for that session due to US market closures.
- The service will then re-open later that evening on May 25th at 2200BST for the beginning of the Asia-Pacific session with full coverage to resume thereafter on Tuesday May 26th.
MARKET CLOSURES (NYSE holiday schedule here; CME/NYMEX here; CBOE here):
UK: All UK products are closed on Monday.
EUROPE: Regular close and trading on Monday
US FLOOR TRADE: Friday 22nd May 2020 early close at 1200CDT/1800BST; closed on Monday 25th May 2020
US ELECTRONIC TRADE (Monday 25th May): Equity products close 1200CDT/1800BST, re-opens 1700CDT/2300BST; interest rate products close 1200CDT/1800BST, re-opens 1700CDT/2300BST; FX closed 1200CDT/1800BST, re-opens 1700CDT/2300BST; NYMEX closed 1200CDT/1800BST, re-opens 1700CDT/2300BST
22 May 2020 - 14:35- Important- Source: Newsquawk
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts