Fed releases schedule for Jackson Hole symposium:
0900EDT / 1400BST – Fed’s George hosts program kick-off.
0910EDT / 1410BST – Fed Chair Powell provides Opening Remarks.
1115EDT / 1615BST – ECB’s Lane, BoC Governor Macklem and MAS Chairman Shanmugaratnam are panelists on “Crisis Management in the COVID-19 Economic Shutdown”
0905EDT / 1405BST – BoE Governor Bailey provides Opening Remarks.
1100EDT /1600BST – OECD Chief Economist Boone is a panelist on “Post-Pandemic Monetary Policy and the Effective Lower Bound”.
Link here: https://www.kansascityfed.org/publications/research/escp/symposiums/escp-2020
27 Aug 2020 - 01:04- Research Sheet- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts