General Motors (GM) Flint assembly will operate on one production shift for week of July 26th, and expects it to resume regular production on August 2nd
- Ft. Wayne assembly will take downtime for the week of July 26th, and expect it to resume regular production on August 2nd.
- Silao assembly in Mexico will take downtime for the week of July 26th, and expect it to resume regular production on August 2nd.
21 Jul 2021 - 19:00- - Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to Newsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
Newsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts